Week #2

Time to comment – week 2

I just got finished

commenting on other people’s blogs, and I will now tell you about them. The first on I commented on is Fernando’s blog. I liked his blog because his personality is identical to mine. Fernando alsoscreenshot-2016-11-02-at-11-54-27-am has good grammar. The second blog I commented about is Bradden’s blog I REALLY liked how it was formatted ascreenshot-2016-11-02-at-11-56-28-amnd like everyone else I commented on he had the same personality as me. I also found it interesting that Fernando and Bradden is in the same class (if you want to check http://braddenvpa.edublogs.org/all-aboutme/#comment-5 there and scroll down and check) and like I said they both had the same personality.

Okay now to people I commented in our school. The first one I commented is Kyle.  I know my comment was plain and short but it okay… Well I liked it because he told the truth usually he will say “ I just play video games” but he said he likes sports which is truer.screenshot-2016-11-02-at-11-58-35-am

screenshot-2016-11-02-at-11-59-52-amOkay last one wow i’ve came so far! This one friend of mine is Anthony  I liked it because it had fantastic grammar and again the same personality. Thanks for reading and I hope these people read this. Have a great day/night!

0 comments